[Flac-dev] Error when building doc/html

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 23:58:54 PDT 2006

--- Avuton Olrich <avuton at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW- is there any tenative release date? The API changes seem like
> something I'd want to prepare for. Thanks

I'm planning a beta first in a week or so since there is so much
new stuff.  don't know how long it will last.

there is a new porting guide and it's up to date.  if you install
doxygen you will get it in
doc/html/api/group__porting__1__1__2__to__1__1__3.html or you
can read the unformatted flavor in include/FLAC/all.h from CVS HEAD