[Flac-dev] Error when building doc/html

King, Joshua Joshua.King at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Oct 4 17:53:15 PDT 2006

>Sorry, I'm not really sure what's going on here, It's
>installing via an ebuild cvs which does nothing but download
>the sources, ./autogen.sh, configure (with options), make ;
>make install.

A quick look at that log shows that it is calling ./configure with
--disable-doc, however in CVS the option seems to be
--disable-doxygen-docs, try changing that in the ebuild file (then if
that works file a bug with the Gentoo ebuild maintainer).

Joshua King
Defence Science and Technology Organisation
Tel: (08) 9553 4305
Email: joshua.king at dsto.defence.gov.au

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
requested to contact the sender and delete the email.