[Flac-dev] Error when building doc/html

Avuton Olrich avuton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:10:12 PDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Josh Coalson <xflac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> did the doxygen step fail?  that's what generates the api docs
> in html/
>
> that has to work if you are building from CVS.  for official
> releases I include a prebuilt one in case the user doesn't have
> doxygen.
>
> Josh

Sorry, I'm not really sure what's going on here, It's installing via
an ebuild cvs which does nothing but download the sources,
./autogen.sh, configure (with options), make ; make install.

The full logs are here:
http://olricha.homelinux.net:8080/~sbh/flac.out

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.
--
avuton