[Flac-dev] Re: Problem with CRAM and flac-1.1.2

Josh Green josh at resonance.org
Sun Nov 19 10:29:40 PST 2006

I appreciate that you are going over old emails :)  At this point
though, I think I'm fairly satisfied with using a custom stripped down
version of the FLAC source in CRAM.  I'll have to merge any changes that
occur in the stream decoder/encoder, but I think it might be a good idea
to do things this way, since it will allow some custom things in regards
to encoding individual samples with different settings.  If it became
possible to do this with libFLAC though (without too many hacks), I'd
probably switch back, since then I wouldn't have to deal with merging
new code.

Best regards,
	Josh Green