[Flac-dev] Flac File Size

Alper ASMA alperasma at msn.com
Mon Jun 26 01:13:49 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have a big flac file, i can divide this flac file into chunks by visual basic code, i can add header to these chunks by copying first 1K to other chunks, but chunks can not play properly, i think i need to change filesize from file headers of these chunks, i can read samplerate and samples count from header, but i do not know how can i calculate file size without reading all file, what must i change from these chunks too?  I want to play each chunks themself,
I read http://flac.sourceforge.net/format.html but i can not understand how can i change header for each chunk

Thanks
Alper ASMA