[Flac-dev] flac with >4GB raw still does not work (CVS)

Avuton Olrich avuton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:15:47 PDT 2006

I'm attempting to flac a 18GB raw file, and as per 1328191 I compiled
CVS, when it gets to 4GB it doesn't continue. I've tried stracing and
get no output after a certain point. I also have tried oggflac and it
is no different. I configured with no options or special CFLAGS and
this is on a x86 machine. Is there anything special I need to do to
get this to work?

I have also tried with --ogg and I get no different. But the
difference between CVS and stable on this is at 4GB unencoded it will
exit sucessful, this just hangs at 100%.
--
avuton