[Flac-dev] Noobie Looking for Help: Off-Forum

Mary Amon mary.amon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:49:27 PDT 2006

Hello again,

I have been working on the Rice Encoder/Decoder now since my first post.
However, I can't identify what's wrong with it.  I was hoping there might be
someone out there interested in answering my questions outside of this
forum.  I am not very good at programming at all, but I really want to see
this project come together with my own work.  (i.e. I don't want someone
just to write this for me.)  I just need some guidance, and don't want to
make a lot of posts on this list that have a very obvious answer to everyone
but me.

Since the people on this list are very familiar with what is going on, I
figured this would be a good place to ask.

thank you very much for anyone who might take the time to help me.  also, if
this is way against forum etiquette, please tell me/flame me to my personal
email address.

-Mary