[Flac-dev] Reg. I/O callbacks.

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 10:13:02 PDT 2005

for the file decoder the read/seek/etc callbacks are not
required, since you give it the input file name and it
uses FILE streams internally.

if what you're decoding cannot be opened via fopen(), then
you need to use the seekable stream decoder and provide the
other callbacks.  if the input cannot even seek, you have to
use the stream decoder.