[Flac-dev] Patch : Fix one more Linux PowerPC problem

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-flac at mega-nerd.com
Sun Jan 30 21:08:31 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:36:15 -0800 (PST)
Josh Coalson <xflac at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK, thanks, checked in, everything working now?

Well I did a fresh checkout of CVS head. This seems to be missing
my second patch, but I think thats because you may not have actually
commited it yet, just decided to commit it :-).

After manually getting rid of the -force_cpusubtype_ALL it compiles.

I also ran make check, and it seems to be passing, but obviously,
its not finished yet :-).

Erik