[Flac-dev] seek_absolute problem

Bernd Löhr B.Loehr at hermstedt.de
Wed Apr 27 00:56:40 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am using the FLAC encoder and decoder lib in it's integer only
version (FLAC__INTEGER_ONLY_LIBRARY) on a PPC405 system.

I encounter complete different behaviour when setting random playback
positions while decoding different flac encoded files.
If they have been encoded on a PC, repositioning within the file works
flawlessly. If we do the same on files encoded with the integer version
on our device, positioning doesn't work well - it seems, as if it needs
a lot more time to get in to sync again if the files have been encoded
with 1.1.2 integer only.

Is that possible? Any idea?

Thanks

Bernd