[Flac-dev] usage of C++ StreamMetadata interface

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Mon Jun 14 08:30:16 PDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to use the nice C++ wrapper classes for FLAC metadata in a
FLAC::Stream::Encoder, but I cannot find an interface to get a
"FLAC__StreamMetadata *" from one of those objects.

So, as the FLAC::Stream::Encoder.set_metadata() function takes a
"FLAC__StreamMetadata **" - so how can I use this, how is this intended
to work???

For me all those Metadata classes look nice but useless!?

Why is there no conversion, or why does the C++ function need to use a
structure directly from the C layer?

regards,
    Thomas