[Flac-dev] Flac-dev digest, Vol 1 #595 - 1 msg

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 09:32:02 PST 2004

--- Wayde Milas <wmilas at rarcoa.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 14:30, Joshua M. Brown wrote:
> > Would someone pleeeeeeease put a filter on this list to stop all
> the
> > nonsense messages my inbox keeps getting hit with from this list?
> >
> > thanks.

> I second that. It's getting insane.

I sympathize.  the lists are currently run on sourceforge,
which never had a great spam filter to begin with, but
someone is asleep at the wheel.  as the admin, in addition
to seeing the stuff that gets through, I also get "helpful"
mails for every suspect message that is blocked and waiting
for approval, and daily reminder mails about the ones that
are still pending.

the plan is still to eventually move to xiph's list server.