[Flac-dev] Re: Abuse - Unauthorized Subscription - b3ta (KMM1269769V1758L0KM)

Yahoo!Groups groups-abuse at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Sep 12 14:23:10 PDT 2003

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

We were able to investigate the situation that you've described and
found that your email address is currently not subscribed to the group
you mentioned. If you continue to receive messages from the group please
send us a copy of the full headers for one of the messages you receive.
Without a copy of the full headers we will be unable to further
investigate this situation.

To view the full headers for Outlook or Outlook express please follow
the directions below.

If you are using Outlook Express:

The easiest way to get the header in Outlook Express is to open the
message and press CTRL F3, you may also view the full header of the
message by doing the following:

"File->Properties-Details"
1. Open the message.
2. Click on File on the top menu bar.
3. Click on Properties.
4. Click on Details.
Please copy the full header and paste it to your reply message.

If you are using Outlook:

"View->Option - Internet Headers"
1. Open the message.
2. Click on View on the top menu bar.
3. Click on Options.
4. Click on Internet Headers.
Please copy the full header and paste it to your reply message.

To learn how to display the full headers in a Yahoo! Mail account,
please visit the Yahoo! Mail Help Pages at:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/config/config-11.html

If you are using a different email client, please consult your email
program's help system for more information on viewing full headers.

Here is an example of full headers:

sentto-2223873-0-968608687-mail=domain.com at returns.onelist.com