[Flac-dev] spam?

Mike Wren mw at mikewren.com
Mon Nov 3 10:14:10 PST 2003

Yep, it hit me also.  Although I don't consider it spam, as it doesn't
appear to be pitching a commerical product... only a new idea for online
music collaboration.  And since he's using FLAC as the codec of choice, it
may be of interest to the dev community (it would have made more sense to
send to the whole list, rather than everyone individually, but whatever).

Looks like a neat idea, anyway...

MW