[Flac-dev] ELearnChina Conference 2003

Edwin Jones edwin at china-conferences.com
Thu May 15 13:22:02 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind but I got your email address from your web site. You may be interested in coming to our conference [I think] which focuses on E-Learning, Knowledge Management, Training, Localisation and the like for the Chinese Market [biggest growth area for these types of product at the moment].

If you are interested please see http://www.china-conferences.com

The conference is in July in Edinburgh and there is now a special conference discount, which is available from the site [£400 GBP Discount on original rate].

Cheers,

Edwin,

Sales
China Conferences