AW: AW: [Flac-dev] Incomplete format description?

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo Tor-Einar_Jarnbjo at grosch-link.de
Thu Jan 23 07:48:01 PST 2003

Torsdag, 23 januar 2003, skrev Miroslav Lichvar <lichvarm at phoenix.
inf.upol.cz>:

>If input is 16 bit, side channel will be 17 bit (16bit - 16bit is
>17bit number). And warmup samples will be (17 - wasted_bits) bit.

Voila, this was the source of all my frustration, sync problems and
who knows what.

My decoder now works correctly for files encoded with the default
settings. Are there any decoder parameters I can set to get an encoded
file using as many "features" as possible, so that I can stress my
decoder and hopefully find all bugs?

Tor