[Flac-dev] OS X compile errors

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 10:57:07 PST 2003

--- Glenn <glenn at meaning.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 10:15  PM, Josh Coalson wrote:
> > I am going to check in a fix soon that will be in flac-1.0.5-beta2.
> > In the meantime you can manually add -Dunix to the two assignments
> > of OUR_CFLAGS_TAIL in configure.
>
> I tried that fix, ran `make clean; ./configure --prefix=/opt` then:
>
> [TLB:~/Desktop/flac-1.0.5_beta1/flac-1.0.5_beta1] glenn% make
> make  all-recursive
> Making all in doc
> Making all in .
> doxygen Doxyfile
> make[3]: doxygen: Command not found
> make[3]: *** [FLAC.tag] Error 127
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> [TLB:~/Desktop/flac-1.0.5_beta1/flac-1.0.5_beta1] glenn%
>
> Let me know if you want me to try something else, otherwise I'll wait
> for beta2.

when you did 'make clean' it wiped out the doxygen docs.
just do a 'touch doc/FLAC.tag' and run make again.  in this
case the docs won't be built and make install will probably
fail trying to install them.

the other way is to just unzip the tarball again, run
configure, make the -Dunix edit, and run make.