[Flac-dev] FLAC 1.0.5 beta1 released

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Jan 2 22:44:22 PST 2003

I have an Athlon Thunderbird 1Ghz sitting running all alone in my dorm
room while I'm at home for six weeks.  I figure I'll run these tests just
to give the poor machine something to do.

Seeing as 3DNow! extensions seem to enabled by default, I'll give them a
whir.  I'm running Debian unstable's latest GCC 3.2 prerelease as its compiler.

export CC="gcc-3.2"
export CXX="g++-3.2"
./configure --enable-valgrind-testing
make

I'm waiting for the make check now.  Will 'make check' do the valgrind
tests?  Are there any other automated tests I can run remotely?

For the record, I already get:

	make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/flac-1.0.5_beta1/test'
	FAIL: ./test_libFLAC.sh
	FAIL: ./test_libFLAC++.sh
	FAIL: ./test_libOggFLAC.sh
	FAIL: ./test_libOggFLAC++.sh