[Flac-dev] autoheader failing?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Thu Oct 10 09:56:01 PDT 2002

(btw, after mangling all the autoconfiscations to use config.h, autoheader
works for me...)

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 11:16:13PM -0700, Josh Coalson wrote:

> > (btw, I do think it would be a very good idea to start using
> > AC_CONFIG_HEADERS instead of passing so many of -D's on the compiler
> > command line)
>
> Yeah, it's a good idea... can you take care of this one?  I'm kind of
> swamped lately.  Just check it in on the trunk.

Done.  I ran a full make distclean/configure/make check cycle and everything
worked for me.  I haven't tested all possible combinations, though, so I may
have missed a thing or two.

Basically, all that should be necessary is to add some:

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include <config.h>
#endif

at the top of any file which needs the config stuff.

--
 - mdz