[Flac-dev] Updating flac include problems

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Wed Oct 9 07:26:06 PDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 11:37:02PM -0700, Josh Coalson wrote:

> Lateral to Matt,
> Matt, can you refresh my memory... I vaguely remember you
> mentioning that my OUR_CFLAGS_HEAD/OUR_CFLAGS_TAIL change
> to configure.in messed up debianization because it put
> local includes at the head... am I remembering right?  Is
> there a way to resolve that problem *and* Ben's?

Hmm...I vaguely seem to recall something about this.  This is definitely not
breaking my 1.0.4 builds, but I don't have 1.0.3 installed anymore.  I did
when I made the first set of 1.0.4 debs, though, and it worked.

Generally, any include paths internal to the flac source tree should go at
the front of CFLAGS, so that they are searched first.

--
 - mdz