[Flac-dev] AMD debugging test files available

Caleb Epstein cae at bklyn.org
Fri Aug 16 13:30:05 PDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 11:14:01AM -0700, Josh Coalson wrote:

> OK, someone with a Duron has uploaded some test files which
> reproduce errors in the same spot, but sporadically, on Linux too.
> His comments and files are here:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=595858&group_id=13478&atid=113478
> Josh

	I am running tests now on my Athlon 1200 (not overclocked,
	seems to be well cooled) running a FLAC I built myself under
	Cygwin without and NASM support.

	I'm at 2,200 iterations and counting with no errors so far.

	It might be inetresteing for the people who can reproduce the
	problem to try a hand-rolled flac binary without the asm code
	enabled.

--
Caleb Epstein |  bklyn . org  |
    cae at    | Brooklyn Dust |       If you have to hate, hate gently.