[Flac-dev] Cygwin patch

Caleb Epstein cae at bklyn.org
Tue Aug 13 10:29:05 PDT 2002

	On a related, but only slightly, note, is there either a list
	of symbols which should be exported from libFLAC or a MSVC
	compatible .DEF file for building a DLL?  Should it just
	export every non-static?

	The promised Makefile.vc files for building FLAC under Visual
	Studio are conspicuously absent from the tarball, and I'm
	trying to DLL-ify libFLAC for some folks who want to work on a
	all-singing/dancing GUI.

	I suspect I'm going to have to go through the header files and
	add the dreaded __declspec (dllexport) to everything.  I'd be
	grateful for a patch if anyone has already done this.

--
Caleb Epstein |  bklyn . org  | It seems a little silly now, but this country
    cae at    | Brooklyn Dust | was founded as a protest against taxation.