[Flac-dev] command-line: AIFF writer advice

David Collett jg at webone.com.au
Thu Aug 1 04:03:02 PDT 2002

How about the opposite?
What I would like to see is FLAC support in libaudiofile, so
applications written with libaudiofile could transparently take
advantage on FLAC's compression. Ironically I guess it would still make
sense to use libaudiofile in FLAC for getting input. Mmmm, cyclic
dependancies...
Or is that just a stupid idea?

Dave