[Flac-dev] Josh Coalson, you rock!

Neologism Neologism at POBox.COM
Wed Sep 26 22:02:01 PDT 2001

I haven't been here during the development, and I haven't yet looked at
the source, but the end result is so impressive that it's moving me to
comment:

In this great free software world we live in, it is rare to find a
project so well researched, designed, executed, and presented as FLAC.
It fits my needs beautifully, aligns with my political interests, and
has been rock solid reliable for me.

Even your web site for FLAC is superb in its organization and clarity.
Josh, thank you for leading the way and for making such a solid
contribution.  I hope other free software projects will look to FLAC as
a model for inspiration.