[Flac-dev] flac problems (update)

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 23:38:15 PDT 2001

--- Josh Coalson <xflac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- pritpaul at svaudio.org wrote:
> > I still have the
> > first
> > problem though (flac adding 12 "00" bytes to the beginning of the
> > decoded
> > file when the original input to create the flac was a raw file),
> and
> > would
> > realy appreciate help. :)
>
> OK, I will look into that one.

OK, the bug is fixed in CVS.  the problem was due to
an old rewind of the input which I neglected to take
out when I added the lookahead for the wave auto-
detection.  anyway, if you only have the 1.0 sources,
in src/flac/encode.c, just delete lines 536-538 and
change SEEK_SET to SEEK_CUR on line 513.