[Flac-dev] latest checkins

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 11:34:03 PST 2001

I have checked in a few changes worth noting:

1. I split the file decoder into a more general 'seekable
stream decoder' which, makes the file decoder just a special
case of the seekable stream decoder.  this is useful in
situations where you are trying to add decoding support to
something that has abstracted the file away.  the file
decoder interface is still identical, it is all backward
compatible.

2. I finished the winamp 3 plugin based on the wasabi beta1
sdk.  it seems to work fine on my installation but you all
can try it out.  it uses the new seekable stream decoder if
you want to see an example of that.

3. I checked in the project builder files for building on
OS X.  the instructions are in the top level README.  note
that I have yet to add support for ogg in OS X.

This is pretty much what I plan to release as 1.0.1 next
week.  It is passing all the tests.  If you guys could it
out and let me know if there are any build problems or
such that would be great.