[Flac-dev] FLAC__stream_decoder_flush

Ingo Ralf Blum ingoralfblum at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 12:33:34 PST 2001

> even though FLAC__stream_decoder_flush was not really
> meant for rewinding, you are right that it should change
> the state to FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_SEARCH_FOR_FRAME_SYNC,
> I think in all cases.  in which case FLAC__stream_decoder_flush
> also becomes useful rewinding.
>
> I've checked in the fix.

Thanks.

> P.S. how is the ACM/direct show filter coming?

The DirectShow filter works besides some unexpected behaviour with other
filters, but that can be worked around. Perhaps I should make a binary release.

One thing missing is the proper display of ID3 tags, but thats more a problem of
the DirectShow system, which doesn't provide a right interface for this.

Regards,

Ingo