[Flac-dev] upcoming 1.0.1...

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Thu Nov 1 03:39:03 PST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:56:56AM -0800, Josh Coalson wrote:

> I have not tested the changes to configure.in though.  that's the part
> that always makes me cringe :)

I went ahead and committed a fix to make the autoconf test work.  Seems
to build OK now.

One other thing...when you do release 1.0.1, be sure to include the
latest versions of config.guess and config.sub.  These come with
automake, but are constantly updated to support new architectures, and
automake's versions get old quickly.  If FLAC ships old versions, I'll
have to patch them to support the newer architectures in Debian.

The latest versions have this at the top:

config.guess:timestamp='2001-10-05'
config.sub:timestamp='2001-10-05'

And you can get them from GNU's CVS:

http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/config/config/