[Flac-dev] intial assembly work

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 18:19:22 PDT 2001

I have checked in parts of the assembly infrastructure.  you will
see a new directory src/libFLAC/i386 where NASM files will reside.
I haven't updated the build environment yet but if you want to
take a look it shouldn't be too hard to fix up (right now I use
Makefile.lite to do tests). So far there is just an assembly
version of the autocorrelation routine (and it's not actually
faster yet!) but it's out there for people to investigate.