[Flac-dev] What's left for 1.0?

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 15:31:45 PST 2001

All,

FLAC is nearing an official version.  I am going to release a 0.9
version first with the winamp2 plugin fixes (and some other small
inprovements). but I want to ask the question now:

As a user, what do you think is left to do before 1.0?  FLAC is
bound to have incremental improvements but are there any fundamental
format or feature changes/additions that you think that should be
made?  I am especially interested in deficiencies that will hamper
FLAC's adoption.