[Flac-dev] changes in CVS

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 11:29:11 PST 2001

for those of you who are compiling from CVS, you may have noticed
some changes lately that break backward compatibility... I am
doing some experiments on the rice coder again.  if they turn out
to be significantlt better I may keep the format changes,
otherwise I'll revert back to the previous format.

FLAC 0.8 seems pretty robust now so once I get the Winamp plugins
fixed up and finish a couple more experiments there should be an
official version.