[Flac-dev] CVS Info

Asheesh Laroia paulproteus at technologist.com
Sun Mar 11 08:21:00 PST 2001

I tried to download the cvs (I checked out module 'flac' from the CVS
server) version, but I do not know how to set up configure.

I get a configure.in, which presumably will be preprocessed.  Most other
CVS repositories use a "./gen" script that creates "./configure".  Is
there a way I can create "./gen", "./configure", or use some other system
programs to generate my ./configure?

I tried "autoconf", but that failed, giving me syntax errors in the
"./configure" it generated.  I have no idea where to go.

I'd like to help FLAC, but I don't know how...

-- Asheesh.