[Flac-dev] beta 10 candidate checked in

Mark Powell M.S.Powell at salford.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 02:17:16 PDT 2001

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Josh Coalson wrote:

> > AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(flac, 0.9)
> >
> > I've never had to run autoconf manually before so I'm not really sure
> what
> > I'm doing.
> >
> hmm... not sure what the syntax error is; did you run aclocal first?

No. Had no idea I had to. I've gleaned from someone else's message that I
should be doing something like:

$ aclocal && autoconf && automake -c -a -i
aclocal: configure.in: 45: macro `AM_PATH_XMMS' not found in library

As you can see that still gives me an error though? Any ideas? This is
FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE.
  Cheers.