[Flac-dev] Wanted: Ripper that uses ID3V2 and FLAC

Asheesh Laroia PaulProteus at technologist.com
Sat Aug 4 07:37:36 PDT 2001

Good idea about reporting the bug.

Bug now in the SourceForge database.  I thought this was common knowledge,
as someone else even patched GRIP to use ID3V2 tags (do a freshmeat search
for grip id3v2), but no one had mentioned it in the bug database.

(I even tried to compile the ID3V2-patched grip, but I couldn't.  I just
set up this debian system, and I must not have the right -dev packages
installed (I'm running from testing).  Some major GTK linking problems.
I can't seem to install both libglib-dev and libgtk-dev for some reason.)

Well, I guess I just wait until someone writes a program I want to use.
My ripping can wait, I suppose....

-- Ashesh.

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

<Asheesh's whining deleted>