[Flac-dev] deafening silence

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:37:58 PDT 2001

yeah, I would say hold off on a big conversion until 1.0.  chances
are low now that the format will change but it could happen.

glad to hear from everyone that it's working.  the only major
hangup left seems to be seeking, which I am working on.

1.0 should be out in less than a month, at which time my 600+ CD
collection goes in.  "I'm not just the president... I'm also a client!"

Josh