[daala] Is the IRC channel down?

Danesh Daroui danesh.daroui at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:16:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have recently installed Ubuntu 15.04 and now when I click on irc://
irc.freenode.net/daala then automatically mibbit program opens and after
entering a nickname, nothing happens and the chat window is terminated. I
used to login before without any problem and this mibbit program did not
come up. I am running Firefox as browser.

Thanks,

D.