[Xiph-Advocacy] Xiph.Org Submits Comments to the Federal Trade Commission Patent Standards Workshop

Martin Leese martin.leese at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Jun 15 13:19:31 PDT 2011

Monty Montgomery <xiphmont at gmail.com> wrote:

> Xiph.Org has submitted a comments document in response to the Federal
> Trade Commission's Request for Comments and Announcement of Workshop
> on Standard-Setting Issues, Project No. P111204.  Out of common
> civility, I won't include the entire document here, but people are
> encouraged to go have a look if interested.
>
> http://xiph.org/press/2011/ftc/

Minor problem.  When I clicked on the
"... so<sup>1</sup>" text in the Footnotes
section (to take me back to the appropriate
point in the main text), I got a 404 Not Found
error.

Nice document.  However, given the amount
of money big corporations give to politicians
(via lobbying), I believe you are pissing in the
wind.  But at least you tried.

Regards,
Martin
--
Martin J Leese
E-mail: martin.leese  stanfordalumni.org