[Xiph-Advocacy] Will Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Theora and FLAC become free and open standards soon?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Dec 26 03:21:22 PST 2010

As a follow up on this thread I just published a blog post about this.
See

[Monty Montgomery]
> We meet these definitions.  We even have paperwork on file with the
> Norwegian government saying so (at their request).

Can you make this paperwork available on the web?

Can you make information about the governing structure of the Xiph.org
Foundation available on the xiph.org web pages?  Espesially who is in
the board, how is it elected, how the foundation is funded and how it
spend its money would be useful to make it easier to recognize the
Xiph.org as a vendor neutral non-profit.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen