[Xiph-Advocacy] 'xiph it' promotion idea

Jose Ramirez jose at multimedia4everyone.com
Thu Oct 30 12:33:37 PDT 2008

Hi Ivo,

Glad you liked it :)

As for the design, I had in mind to start out with simple black print on
white shirts and white print on black shirts.

Front of t-shirt:
http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/xiph_it/front_plain_shirt_3_xiph-it_1.jpg

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/xiph_it/front_plain_shirt_3_xiph-it_1.svg

Back of t-shirt:
http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/xiph_it/back_plain_shirt_3_xiph-it_1.jpg

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/xiph_it/back_plain_shirt_3_xiph-it_1.svg

If 'xiph it' catches on, then color can be added for version 2.

t-shirt svg from:
http://www.clker.com/clipart-15284.html

Jose Ramirez