[Xiph-Advocacy] SOM multi-language boards

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:16:02 PST 2008

So, I'm testing a simple board system, which in theory will help build
the community of English and non-English speakers without overloading
the mailing list here.  It's very simple, does not require an account
of any kind, and allows anonymous posting which some people seem to
love.

Since it's on the testing phase, it's not linked from anywhere.
Please feel free to test them[1] out with me before they go live.  Or
if you think this is a bad idea, maybe this is the time to make your
voice heard.

-Ivo

[1] http://boards.spreadopenmedia.org