[Xiph-Advocacy] Artwork resources.

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:00:12 PST 2008

On 07/02/2008, Cory K. <coryisatm at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Cory K. wrote:
> > Also, is everyone open to mascot submissions for other Xiph projects
> > like Ghost?
>
> I'm still looking for an answer to this one.
>
> There was also a question about how the Xiph artwork is licensed. Was a
> Wikipedia concern I think. Has this been settled?

WikiMedia.  Wikimedia is being used to host resources for
SpreadOgg and will not accept files that aren't licensed at
least share-alike.  Thus under current arrangements
SpreadOgg resources must have that licensing.  Xiph
logos in general are not subject to this rule and you might
argue it's not desirable since control of the logos is one
of the few ways Xiph can try to enforce conformance.

--
imalone