[Xiph-Advocacy] Fwd: [FSF] WBUR.org Boston: PlayOgg!

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:55:25 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joshua Gay <jgay at gnu.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:46 PM
Subject: [FSF] WBUR.org Boston: PlayOgg!
To: advocate at playogg.org, info-fsf at gnu.org, info-press at fsf.org

 Take Action with PlayOgg.org:
    Public broadcasting deserves free audio formats!

  Read the blog and the letter to WBUR.org Boston:
  * http://www.fsf.org/blogs/wbur-playogg

 Boston-locals: Join the PlayOgg.org campaign to hand-deliver a letter
 to "Boston's NPR Station," WBUR, requesting that they provide an Ogg
 Vorbis stream on wbur.org. To make sure they understand that our
 request stems from a serious ethical concern, and not just a
 preference in technology, we are going to be delivering the letter in
 person as well as handing out informative fliers to employees and
 guests that morning.

 Not a Boston-local? No problem, find out how you can help:
  http://www.fsf.org/blogs/wbur-playogg#nonlocals

 Media Contacts:
  Joshua Gay, campaigns manager
  Free Software Foundation