[Xiph-Advocacy] Any PHP programmer in the house?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:12:21 PDT 2007

I didn't want it to come to this, but there's a stupid issue over on
SOM, which I have tried to patch somehow (badly), and I still haven't
been able to how to actually fix it properly.  Probably because I'm a
lousy programmer.  Anyway, it seriously needs to be fixed, because
it's creating an usability problem, and if we want SOM to succeed,
this can't be allowed.

So, any good PHP programmer in the list?  Want to help?  It's a fix, a
hack around a limitation.  Nothing about coding a whole framework from
scratch or anything.  You probably can fix it in ten minutes.  Contact
me privately or through the advocacy list.

Please.

-I