[Xiph-Advocacy] Colombian Translator available!

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 03:47:59 PST 2007

Hola Luis,

Those are great news since we did not have any Spanish translator.
Your help will be most welcome!

For those interested in what's happening in SOM, I'm pulling a
redesign of the website, and afterwards I'll put online the French
version of SOM since we already have a lot of content translated to
French.  Hopefully, I'll put up the Spanish version at the same time,
too.

Gracias, Luis