[Advocacy] Re: [Playlist] Xiph Online Meeting on 16th of May, Wednesday, 6:00 am UTC?

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Sun May 13 13:28:35 PDT 2007

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> It's been a while since the last meeting and issues are starting to
> pile up again.  I propose a meeting at the 16th of May, next Wednesday
> at 6:00 am UTC.  Does everyone agree with time/day?

Assuming I have the conversion right and that's 10PM Tuesday night
*PST*, I can make it.

I'd add an agenda item for a quick status report from each of the major
projects.  How are things going?  What have you accomplished lately,
what's coming up?

The other agenda items don't really have any XSPF implications.