[Advocacy] XSPF and Xiph

Sebastian Pipping webmaster at hartwork.org
Thu Mar 1 05:48:06 PST 2007

Hello Xiph people!

I joined Xiph a few days ago and thought I might
say a few words about my mission here.

My Name is Sebastian Pipping, I am the author
of the XSPF library libSpiff (C++) [1] and the
XSPF online validator (Python) [2]. The validator
is on its way over to the Xiph server and the
next release of libSpiff will be licensed under
BSD (instead of LGPL before) so it can be the
official Xiph.org XSPF reference library from
the next release on.

My username is "dllmain" for wiki, subversion
repository, Freenode IRC and mail:
dllmain at xiph.org .

I'm happy to be in and be able to help pushing
XSPF and Open Source multimedia further.

Best regards, Sebastian

[1] http://libspiff.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://xspf.binera.de/