[Advocacy] Re: theme is on its way to Cameron

Cameron Parkins cameronparkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:40:36 PDT 2007

Yeah, as Jon said, it seemed to be better to hold off until we had
content up there that would really rock people's socks off. I'm going
to work on starting to post today and then I'll start building in a
modded-version of Bjorn's theme for the end of the week.

-Cameron

---
Cameron Parkins
www.superhumanoids.com
AIM: cam3ran

"Among a coward's weapons, cynicism is the nastiest of all" - Tracy
Kidder channeling Paul Farmer