[Advocacy] SOM FAQ is now online

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:00:18 PDT 2007

On 7/30/07, Sebastian Pipping <webmaster at hartwork.org> wrote:
> Maybe "some banners" in "We have some banners that you may use"
> should be linked to the place with the images?

Oh, but we don't have the banners ready yet.  That's why it's not mentioned.

> Same with the names of the open formats: Link Vorbis to
> the Vorbis website. Or is it a "no links" post on purpose?

Not on purpose.  More like
too-tired-to-track-down-all-websites-that-have-to-be-linked-will-do-on-next-update
kind of thing.  It will be done, but I found it to be a higher
priority to get it out there.

> But the site is cool overall and I would love to join you

And we'd love to have you.

Thanks for the feedback.