[Advocacy] Re: Spread Open Media dot Org Update

Brett McDowell brett at brettmcdowell.com
Fri Jul 20 13:49:02 PDT 2007

On Jul 16, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:

> I actually sent an e-mail to advocacy to request some suggestions, but
> nobody cared.  That's why the world's like this: nobody cares.
>
> By nobody, I mean the lurkers.  You're doing a mean job, Cameron!

Hey, I resemble that remark!  ;)

Except I do actually care.  That said, I will continue to do nothing
useful on xiph for at least another week or two.  Apologies but
that's my world right now (maxed-out on client work, no room for
volunteer work... yet).

On behalf of all of us "lurkers", bravo!  SOM looks like a great
boost of energy that just might tip the scales on awareness and
adoption.

FWIW,

-- Brett