[Advocacy] Re: spreadopenmedia.org is (almost) alive

Cameron Parkins cameronparkins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:42:46 PDT 2007

Its coming...I should be able to finish it by tomorrow, although it
could use refining I'm sure.

The things I think that need to be harped upon (please add/subtract
as you might see fit):

- What SOM.org is (a place online to work on spreading open formats)
- The benefits of open formats
- What people can do to get involved (help with the wiki, etc.)

Any presentations/definitions you guys have, please send my way.
It'll surely make the announcement more well rounded.

Take care,
Cameron

---
Cameron Parkins
www.superhumanoids.com
AIM: cam3ran

"Among a coward's weapons, cynicism is the nastiest of all" - Tracy
Kidder channeling Paul Farmer